2010年1月18日 星期一

My first blog

Before I came to Hong Kong, I was a teaching assistant in an English training school called New Oriental School. It's the top 1 English training school in China. I was in the Department of TOEFL, I helped the students get know the new generation of TOEFL test. I use the Barron and Delta software to practice oral English with students, due to the new internet based TOEFL are all processed on the computer. My students are all my friends; I had great work experience there and have a lot of fun. If I finish my MATESL course I would like to go back to New Oriental School to work again. The web link is the school's website.http://www.neworiental.org/publish/portal0/ My expectation of this class is that by means of using CALL, students can learn more effectively and get more opportunities to expose to the language.

1 則留言: